COMET Technologies USA is the headquarters as well as an important sales, distribution and service hub for the COMET Group. From this modern facility, we provide our innovative COMET X-ray and ebeam source technology and portable X-ray systems to leading manufacturers, research labs and government sites within North and South America.
Order Management Representative
- Liaise and support the Sales, Order Management, Repair, Logistic and Production teams.
- Provide superior customer service and completes other duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable of COMET USA IXM product lines, SAP processes, industry terminology and company operations.
- Ensure the maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
- Process Orders and RMA’s in SAP and regular updating the workflow of those functions.
- Act as first level, Tier 1, order management support to internal and external customers via phone and email.
- Monitor inbound email, and phone queues and respond to basic questions regarding order status, price and availability, tracking information, order confirmation/invoice reprints, etc.
- Triage, and escalate more complex scenarios to Management.
- Follows SOPs to ensure order, repair and service adherence to requirements.
- Resolves all damages to shipments during transit.
- Resolves all international shipment issues.
- Assist with inventory management and end of year physical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player capabilities across multiple departments within COMET IXM’s evolving, fast-paced environment. Ability to build and sustain collaborative working relationships.
- Technical proficiency preferred.
- Ability to read company related technical and non-technical documents and materials and effectively utilize the information in customer service related engagements.
- Time-oriented and highly organized individual; strong attention to detail skills.
- Energetic, motivated self-starter with proven Customer Service experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- International shipments experience preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with SAP, Microsoft applications and keyboard skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include superior telephone etiquette and the ability to effectively work with internal and external customers, managers and staff.
- Able to work flexible and extended hours as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree and Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and multitask in a fast paced, call center environment required.
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.