COMET Technologies USA is the headquarters as well as an important sales, distribution and service hub for the COMET Group. From this modern facility, we provide our innovative COMET X-ray and ebeam source technology and portable X-ray systems to leading manufacturers, research labs and government sites within North and South America.
SAP Business Analyst
- Ability to provide key support of SAP Logistics (MM, PP, SD, CS, Q)
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO processes within SAP as well as incoming and outgoing Finance related interfaces.
- Develop and coordinate SAP user training. Ability to set expectations, deliver user training, explain detailed technical concepts to peers, management and business partners
- Serves as a primary US SAP troubleshooting resource, escalating issues to external
- Support providers when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of US-based applications to ensure availability, performance, and capacity service levels are met and maintained.
- Acts as an internal consultant within the business, helping to facilitate the use of technology as a tool for Process Improvement.
- Translates business requirements into technology solutions and verifies technical designs satisfy functional requirements
- Participates in solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and validating test results
- Creates a system and end-user documentation to support new system Implementation, enhancement deployment, and incident management efforts
- Coordinates the restoration of service activities for any major critical application incidents.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong English communication (written and verbal)
- include 25% of travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and three to five years of related experience, or seven to ten years of progressively responsible related experience.
Ability to communicate effectively and establish effective working relationships. Strong service orientation and customer service skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Superior analytical skills; ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard office machines, to include a computer, telephone, fax, copier, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach above shoulders; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move drawings, files, parts, and manuals weighing up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly working in an office environment. The employee will be required to travel among the various U.S. office locations and may travel internationally as required. Travel is estimated to be approximately 25% of the time.
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.