Comet’s YXLON group designs and builds radioscopic and CT inspection systems for a variety of industrial applications in the aerospace, automotive, aviation, and electronics industries. Our customers are among the world’s largest manufacturers – major enterprises that place their confidence in our outstanding quality.
- Perform professional application studies and system demonstrations using real-time x-ray, and writing comprehensive inspection reports that clearly communicate the results.
- Manage the application lab systems and resources to ensure professional presentation and appearance.
- Maintain an accurate calendar for the application service and product demonstration efforts.
- Maintain an accurate asset list for the application lab.
- Assist with sales presentations for FEINFOCUS and YXLON products – especially regarding imaging and the associated technical requirements and methods to achieve these results.
- Responsible for managing and growing the existing application service business in accordance with budgeted projections.
- Provide software training support for FEINFOCUS and YXLON products to existing & future customer bases located in the USA as required.
- Assist the sales department with quoting customers for application service business.
- Attend technical training and related educational classes, as required, to keep current with the latest technology, systems, applications, and markets.
- Ensure radiation safety compliance in the application lab, including all necessary monitoring and documentation with the direction of the Radiation Safety Officer.
- Develop written procedures for application techniques and requests from sales.
- Authoring or co-authoring papers to be given at trade shows or published in trade magazines.
- Attend trade shows to support sales and marketing and provide system demonstrations and/or present papers at trade shows as required by sales.
- Assist with special projects as directed by the company.
- University degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in x-ray analysis/NDT in the field of non-destructive testing
- Willing and able to travel
- Enjoys working with people and Strong customer focus
- High integrity and discretion both personally and professionally
- Strive to be “Best in Class” in COMET subsidiary
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Highly reliable and independently motivated
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.