COMET Technologies USA is the headquarters as well as an important sales, distribution and service hub for the COMET Group. From this modern facility, we provide our innovative COMET X-ray and ebeam source technology and portable X-ray systems to leading manufacturers, research labs and government sites within North and South America.
Engineering Technician – R&D
- Work with RF Engineers to build and test prototype RF Matching networks.
- Build and test prototype cable assemblies from schematics and drawings.
- Assemble and test analog circuits from schematics, diagrams, and/or written or verbal instructions.
- Document maintenance for derivative product.
- Setup, maintain, and calibrate RF test benches, RF Sensors, Network Analyzers etc.
- Maintain and control access to engineering lab and all equipment inside.
- Execute design verification tests and oversee compliance testing on newly developed products.
- At least 5 years as an Engineering Technician.
- At least 2 years working with high frequency analog devices.
- Working with Design Engineers, RF (Electrical), Mechanical, etc.
- Working in dynamic environments (multiple projects/tasks)
- Experience with RF matching networks or RF generators desired.
- Experience with high power circuits and devices desired
- Familiar with test equipment, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, etc. (preferable RF equipment VNA, Sensors etc)
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.