The COMET Group is a globally leading Swiss technology firm. For more than 65 years, we have been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on x-ray, radio frequency and ebeam technology. Consistently able to take advantage of global trends and developments, we grow continually.
COMET Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
Key Account Manager
- Support and manage the business processes to build relationships between Comet and OEM account to include sales, qualifications, development, planning and forecasting inventory.
- Management, on time delivery of product, compliance with established quality standards.
- Timely resolution of billing and pricing issues, and collaboration with technical resources for new product development and selling opportunities.
- Manage schedules commitments and deliverable to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for forecast of existing and new business as well as preparing quotes to meet revenue and margin requirements.
- Identify and track key projects. Define key windows of opportunity, company deliverable, and Customer timetables to achieve target opportunity.
- Work in a dynamic environment to articulate the “voice of the customer,” balanced by Comet Corporate objective.
- Communicate company technology to customer as a problem-solving resource and value proposition and monthly forecasting.
- Develop and analyze new project assessments and quoting of products and project.
- Coordinating with engineering, planning and production on new product introduction.
- B.S. Degree; Engineering or technical discipline is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Sales Account Management Experience and/or related experience.
- Semiconductor industry or RF Technology experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with forecasting and Solid project management and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ongoing development in strategic thinking and decision making expertise.
- Able to work in a matrix organization in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail is critical in delivering data with consistent integrity.
- Proficiency with Excel and Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.