In order to provide a group-wide, systematic market analysis and to optimally support the future requirements for stakeholder communication, marketing and business development, we are looking to fill a vacancy at our headquarters in Flamatt (canton of Fribourg, nearby Berne), either immediately or by arrangement:
Market Data Insight Analyst 80-100% (m/w)
Comet Group is a leading technology company in the markets in which it operates. With our pioneering spirit, we work together with our customers to develop solutions that improve the quality and safety of many people's lives and result in sustainable progress being made. We operate worldwide and offer premium solutions based on X-ray, ebeam and RF technologies.
In this new and highly responsible role, you will be part of the Communications and Investor Relations team, which supports Comet Group's market-oriented divisions through its central services.
Your main tasks:
- Setting up an efficient, central analysis platform for Comet Group based on the identification of suitable data sources.
- Supporting Investor Relations, Communications as well as the divisions (BD, Marketing) in the fulfilment of their goals, using professional data analysis as a basis.
- Presenting the results of the analyses as well as recommendations to decision-makers.
- Monitoring issues and topics relevant to Comet Group and making recommendations on how to deal with these.
- You have a degree in business management or a comparable qualification, as well as three to five years of experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- You have an affinity for technology-driven markets – some initial experience in the industry would be advantageous. You have a very good understanding of global market developments and can thus anticipate questions from the relevant stakeholders and leverage this knowledge to implement divisional strategies.
- Your strong analytical and visualisation skills in Excel, Tableau or other tools enable you to present the results of analyses in a simple, accurate and comprehensible manner.
- You also possess excellent oral and written skills in English and German.
We will provide you with a multifaceted challenge in a successful Swiss company that continues to show great growth potential. You will work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues in a wide range of roles. We will provide you with a modern infrastructure. You will work with a high level of independence and will be able to make a difference.
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application.