COMET Technologies USA is the headquarters as well as an important sales, distribution and service hub for the COMET Group. From this modern facility, we provide our innovative COMET X-ray and ebeam source technology and portable X-ray systems to leading manufacturers, research labs and government sites within North and South America.
Senior Order Administration Representative
• Issue quotes, in coordination with Key Account Manager (KAM)
• Respond to all Customer communication messages promptly
• Own primary accountability for OTD performance >98% per Customer contract
• Maintain Customer orders from entry in SAP to final goods delivery
• Place and track factory orders with Comet locations worldwide to maximize OTD
• Expedite Customer orders with Planning and other functions as needed
• Manually maintain scheduled ship dates in SAP for intercompany POs and Sales Orders
• Ensure proper shipments to Customers’ and Comet’s locations
• Provide and Support to Logistics and Operations during physical inventory counts,
• Invoice all Customer deliveries daily for both standard orders Monitor Accounts Receivable,
assist in collecting past-due invoices and work with Order Management Representative and
Accounts Receivables to reconcile payments with invoices
• Own resolution of order and delivery related Customer problems / escalation processes
• Provide backup support for other OMRs during absence
• Additional accounts and projects may be assigned, as required
• Maintain product price lists and confirm customer orders for accurate unit pricing.
• Provide consistent and accurate reporting for sales support and business management
purposes from SAP and PISA.
• Provide Business Development team with monthly KPI reports.
• Provide marketing support for trade shows and conferences
• Issue and track RMA’s to completion
- Must be capable of thinking and acting independently with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable building and maintaining professional relationships with customers
- Proven skills in ownership of what it takes to achieve strong Customer satisfaction results
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience
- Strong team player with positive, can-do attitude
- Thorough, detail oriented, with excellent focus on getting results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner umantis AG have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel and umantis employees have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.