For the Research & Development team of the Segment ebeam Technologies are we looking for an experienced
Senior Project Manager, System Integration of Customer Projects (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced development engineer who is keen on managing sophisticated international system integration projects in the fields of food safety and digital printing.
In this position, you will be entrusted with the following key tasks:
- Planning and managing customer projects in an international environment
- Planning and managing the development and construction of demonstrators
- Clarification of the market requirements and drawing up specifications
- Advising our customers and partners in the field of system integration
- Drawing up technical concepts for the application of ebeam technology in customer systems
- Implementing and supervising integration tests
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with internal and external partners
You will need to have the following qualifications for this wide-ranging challenge:
- An engineering degree in the field of microtechnology, electrical engineering, physics or comparable
- More than five years’ experience of project management in sophisticated customized system solutions
- Knowledge of the machinery directives and other regulatory requirements
- You are experienced to work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- You lead yourself and others to peak performances to tap market potentials, quickly
- The ability to work on your own, to assume responsibility and show an initiative. You are a doer
- You are a communicative, motivating and creative personality. You think in an analytical and entrepreneurial way. You also possess negotiating skills and show assertiveness.
- You have good German and English language skills and enjoy travelling, which will take up as much as 20% of your time
We offer you a multi-facetted challenge in a growth-driven, dynamic and international environment with a high level of independence and personal responsibility. Our culture is distinguished by our core values: “True Partnership”, “@ Home on the Cutting Edge”, “Ready for Change” and “A Culture of the Curious”.
Do you want to be part of a winning team? Can you lead the way for others to follow? Would you like to develop and make a difference? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
ebeam is a game-changing technology which will be a key tool to solve the greatest challenge of our generation:
By 2050, there will be 9 billion humans inhabiting the planet.
66% of the population will live in cities. Thus, the majority of our food will be produced far away from where it is consumed. How do we feed and provide energy to these 9 billion humans without destroying the planet? How do we transport all this food without wasting it?
How to we package it without further trashing the planet?
It will require massive innovations in food-packaging. It will require behavior change, new policies & legislation, and new technologies.
ebeam will be one of these new technologies.