ebeam Technologies, a segment of the COMET Group, has grown more than tenfold over the last three years. To help expand, develop and support the organisation, we are looking for a
Human Resources Business Partner ebeam Technologies (80-100%)
Are you a proactive personality who enjoys taking a central role in growing a business segment? In your role as VP Human Resources, you will be a sparring partner for business and you will support growth, organisational development and the management of high performance teams. You will be making a value-added contribution to the implementation of the business strategy by providing HR solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Recruiting personnel to set up the organisation (planning, recruitment and deployment)
- Supporting the establishment and expansion of the segment in the United States and Asia
- Managing HR processes such as performance and talent management, staff development, change management and the retention of staff
- Supporting the onboarding process
- Participation in HR projects at both local and global levels
- Close cooperation with the VP Human Resources and the HRBP of the COMET Group, as well as with the HR Service Center at the Flamatt site
In this role, you will report directly to the President of the ebeam Technologies segment and will be a member of the COMET Group’s senior management.
We are looking for a committed personality with a strong ability to put ideas into action. You will also become involved in both operational and conceptual tasks and contribute your own proposals. You will approach your tasks independently and on solution-oriented basis. You will also have the following background:
- Completed vocational or university education in Human Resources Management
- Many years of professional experience in HRM with international experience
- Good communication skills (good German and English, both spoken and written)
- Ideally, you will have already worked in a start-up environment
We offer you a multi-facetted challenge in a growth-driven, dynamic and international environment with a high level of independence and personal responsibility. Our culture is distinguished by our core values: “True Partnership”, “@ Home on the Cutting Edge”, “Ready for Change” and “A Culture of the Curious”.
Do you want to be part of a winning team? Can you lead the way for others to follow? Would you like to develop and make a difference? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
ebeam is a game-changing technology which will be a key tool to solve the greatest challenge of our generation. And that challenge is this…
By 2050, there will be 9 billion humans inhabiting the planet. Our demands for energy and food will grow more than 50% by the year 2030. How do we feed and provide energy to these 9 billion humans without destroying the planet? It will require behavior change, new policies & legislation, and new technologies. ebeam will be one of these new technologies.